8am & 11am:
Following God’s New Direction (Acts 11:17,18) by Rev Lee Hock Chin
The Householder and His Servants (Matt 20:1-16) by Rev Quek KK
ERBL Seminar 2016
by Dr John A Battle
A Biblical Appraisal of the Crucial Contemporary Concerns of the Postmodern Era, Mon-Fri (20-25 Jun), from 8.30am-1pm, Exams (Sat). Audit/Credit: $40/$80
Biblical Formation & Church Growth, Mon (20 Jun) & Thu (23 Jun), 7.30 pm - 9.30pm. Cost: Free.
* * *
Combined Fellowships & NBCs Seminar
HOW SHOULD WE THEN LIVE? :
A Consideration of Christian Conduct in Light of Christ’s Coming Again
Speaker: Rev Edward Paauwe
Dinner is provided.
Closing Date: 29 May 2016
Please register online at http://www.lifebpc.com/
* * *
CREATION MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR
Topic: QUESTION EVOLUTION! ARE YOU READY FOR ANSWERS?
Speaker: Dr Mark Harwood
Time: (Lunch provided)
Venue: Beulah Centre MPH
On-line registration: http://www.lifebpc.com/cmi-
* * *
1) Life B-P Church Camp 2016. Today is the last day to pay your Church Camp fees. Timing is between 9.30-10.45am and after second service, till 1pm. Location will be at Church Office Level 3 at Beulah Centre.
The camp briefing will be held on 7 June 2016 (Tue) 7pm at Beulah Centre MPH. All campers are to attend this briefing and are strongly encouraged to join in the prayer meeting immediately after it.
Love gifts and offerings to defray the cost of the church camp are welcome.
2) Combined BP Youth Conference 2016 “Who am I? Full or Fool?” Speaker: Ps Jack Sin. We welcome all youths to joins us on 2 July (Sat) 9am to 4pm, at Beulah Center MPH, lunch provided. Programs catered for age groups from 13-24 yr old. Please register online at https://tinyurl.com/cbpyc16
3) Comfort Ministry. Those who can participate in Vigil Visits, drivers, and those able to provide transport, are requested to provide your contact numbers to Sis. Sim Mong Eng.
4) Coffee Corner. 3 more helpers required at 8.30 am. Please contact Daniel Phang .
5) Musicians are needed for vigil services. Please contact Daniel Phang .
6) Catechism Class for Anniversary Baptism on 16 Oct 2016 commences on 10 Jul 16 at Beulah Centre Rm 2-1, 9.30am. Please pre-register by emailing church office or filling up the form available at the front counter. Those seeking baptism, reaffirmation of faith and transfer of membership must attend the catechism class. Closing date: 4 Jul 16.