8am & 11am:
All is Well (Joshua 1:1-9) by Rev Peter Chng
The Stupidity of Fighting God (Psalm 2) by Rev Charles Seet
* * *
Combined Lunar New Year Service (Bilingual)
28 Jan 17 (Sat), 9.00 am. Beulah MPH
“Peace be with your Going Out and Coming In” (Psalm 121)
Speaker: Rev Peter Chng
Missions Seminar - White Unto Harvest
Venue: Beulah Multi-Purpose Hall
Date: Saturday 1 April 2017
Time: 3 - 5.45pm (Dinner at 6pm)
Please register at: http://lifebpc.com/missions-seminar
* * *
1) The position of Church Operations Manager is still vacant. If you are a member of the church and feel led of God to serve in that role in the church office, please write in to Pastor Charles Seet with your detailed resume.
2) Far Eastern Kindergarten Online Registration. 2018 Intake: Pre-Nursery (YOB 2015) & Nursery (YOB 2014)
Priority registration for church members: 1 February to 14 February 2017. Register online at http://fek.qoqolo.com/cos/o.x?c=/ca4q_fek/ registration It will be on a first-come-first-serve basis after 14 February 2017. Please visit our website http://www.lifebpc.com/fekedu/ or call 6251 3676 for more information.
3) Hongbaos printed by Life Church are available at the front counter for use during the Lunar New Year Season.
4) Nominations for Election of Session Members, 2017-2020. Nominations will close on 5 Feb 17. Nomination forms will be available from the Reception Counter on Sundays, and from the Church Office on weekdays.
5) Membership Roll Update Exercise: If you are a member of Life B-P Church, please fill the form and put it in the box at the church entrance.
6) Life BP Church Camp 2017 will be held from June 12-15 (Mon-Thu) at Batam Holiday Inn Resort. Do book your annual leave now to join us for a blessed time of fellowship, and exhortations from God’s Word. http://www.lifebpc.com/church-camp-2017 (Registration closes on May 14 or when rooms are fully allocated)
7) Family Seminar 2016 recordings: Those who have ordered, please come personally to collect the recordings at the RTL Office (next to Cry Room 1) after worship service.