8am & 11am:
The Unstoppable God (Acts 12:1-25) by Rev Quek Keng Khwang
The Invited Guest at the Wedding (John 2:1-11) by Rev Charles Seet
* * *
Date: 31st July 2016 Time: 8 am & 11 am
Topic: “The Unchanging Christ in a Changing World”
Speakers: Rev Peter Tan (English Service)
Rev Kew See Seong (Mandarin/Cantonese)
Members are encouraged to invite their friends and relatives.
CREATION MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR
Topic: QUESTION EVOLUTION! ARE YOU READY FOR ANSWERS?
Speaker: Dr Mark Harwood
Date: 23 July 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 9.30am – 2.30pm (Lunch provided)
Venue: Beulah Centre MPH
On-line registration: http://www.lifebpc.com/cmi-seminar
* * *
ERBL LECTURES (JUL-NOV 2016)
Day Time Course Lecturer
Mon 7.30 - 9.30 pm New Age, Cults & Occults Rev Dr Jack Sin
Tue 10 - 12.00 pm Unfolding Drama of Redemption Rev Ho Chee Lai
Wed 10 - 12.00 pm Epistles of Peter Rev Isaac Ong
Thu 10 - 12.00 pm Missions Rev Jack Sin
7.30 - 9.30 pm Revelation Rev Ho Chee Lai
Fri 10 - 12.00 pm The Pentateuch Rev Charles Seet
Lectures begin on 11 Jul 16. Please complete registration forms and place them in the box, together with payment.
* * *
1) Life BP Church Camp 2017 will be held from June 12-15 (Mon-Thu) at Batam Holiday Inn Resort. Do book your annual leave now to join us for a blessed time of fellowship, and exhortations from God’s Word.
2) Scripture Memory Verse Review No. 2. A written review exercise of the verses is obtainable at the front counter. Review No. 1 are also available for those who missed it. Please submit by next Sunday.
3) “Daily Manna”: Daily Devotional by Rev Isaac Ong (Jul to Sep 2016). Available at the front counter. The same devotions are available online at http://www.calvaryjurong.com/index-4.html.
4) Coffee Corner. 3 more helpers required at 8.30 am. Please contact Daniel Phang .
5) Catechism Class for Anniversary Baptism on 16 Oct 2016 commences on 10 Jul 16 at Beulah Centre Rm 2-1, 9.40am. Please pre-register by emailing church office or filling up the form available at the front counter. Those seeking baptism, reaffirmation of faith and transfer of membership must attend the catechism class. Closing date: 4 Jul 16.